At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Project Management Scheduler reports to the Lead Project Management Scheduler and is responsible for developing and updating low and medium complexity project schedules and maintaining multi-disciplined engineering and project execution schedules. he Project Management Scheduler will lead scheduling meetings, and facilitate discussions to obtain the information necessary to organize activities, assign resources, validate schedule calculations, and perform daily/weekly status updates. Will interface directly with project team members and vendor organizations, monitor work activities and identify potential schedule conflicts. Additionally, will assist in calculating project earned values. Notifies Project Manager(s) of pending or future schedule discrepancies. Work with Lead Project Management Scheduler and/or Senior Project Management schedulers to develop resolution strategies for schedule issues. Runs weekly and monthly fleet scheduling reports. PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Coordinate, develop and update project schedules for use in project planning and schedule execution for all phases of project execution for Corporate and/or Site Projects. Utilize and modify pre-established templates to build project schedules.
- Prepare detailed project schedule reports to ensure effective project execution and feedback. Coordinate with project team members directly to update schedule status for assigned activities.
- Lead project scheduling meetings to collect current schedule information, provide current schedule status, develop schedule mitigation strategies and to provide look-ahead updates to project teams.
- Running weekly and monthly fleet schedule reports.
- Other assignments as directed by management, such as performance of self-assessments to support continuous learnings of the organization and maintenance of the P6 database.
Develop, maintain, review, analyze and enhance project schedules in support of the Nuclear Project Management Organization.
Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in a technical or business field Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- 2-5 years of discipline specific experience
- Project Management or Construction Management courses
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
[ Link removed ]
- Project Planning
- Project Management