ECS is seeking a Contracts Administrator to work in our Charleston, SC office.
- Develop and prepare bids and proposals in accordance with solicitation requirements for Government procurements.
- Process awards and modifications of prime and subcontract contracts/task orders involving the purchase of services, to include updating Costpoint accounting system.
- Monitor performance of contracts to include schedule and contract data requirement lists.
- Create, review, and track contract deliverables.
- Monitor contract funding status; tracking burn rates, average labor category rates, and the necessity for additional funds.
- Performs contract closeout activities, including final invoice package.
- Reviews resumes against billable labor category qualifications to determine if the resume supports the requirements. Work with Program/hiring manager to identify any discrepancies with personnel qualifications.
- Liaison with Customers and other departments within the organization on contract related issues.
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, company specifications, and government regulations.
- Organizes self and work environment to ensure timely completion of assigned duties, accounting for unanticipated support needs and changing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field; may consider prior experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years prior administration experience within a government contracting environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel software.
- Contract Administrator shall have excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable of the FAR and DFAR.
- Strong financial and data analysis skill, with the ability to report and present findings in a concise, thorough, and information manner.
- Working knowledge of Deltek Costpoint accounting system.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.