To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Business Analyst
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • St. Louis, MO
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global operations of our brands and businesses, including Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. With 9,000 branch locations across the world and more than 97,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate almost 1.9 million cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 2,000 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths. This is where it all starts. All systems GO!
The Application Security (AppSec) team is primarily responsible for providing authentication and role based access control services to EHI applications. In addition, our team handles provisioning and de-provisioning of accounts and synchronization of Identity information. We have more than 300 calling applications and the list continues to grow. We support the major applications that service our rental customers and partners so we are a core part of their solutions. Our suite of products includes Admin Express, Password Manager, External Password Manager, Employee Express and Logon Express. With our main focus on integration, automation and streamlining our systems and processes, the systems you work with touch not only our internal workforce around the globe, but our partners as well. As part of our team, you will see that we are flexible, collaborative, and diverse. Every day brings a new challenge and a different perspective.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will play a critical role in the application development lifecycle and will be responsible for developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and maintaining business and functional requirements across various applications and application teams. In this position, you will collaborate with key business stakeholders and evaluate business requests to determine feasibility, research, and identify options that best serve business needs. You will present information and track and respond to questions related to business standards. You will collaborate with subject matter experts from across the EHI organization as well as vendors to provide security solutions for our clients. In addition, you will participate in acceptance testing, identifying potential problems, and assisting with researching opportunities to minimize complexity. You will serve as the primary interface between the business, project managers, support and software engineers to implement new functionality and modifications. In addition, you will be involved in audit initiatives, representing application security. This is an excellent opportunity to utilize your strong analysis and documentation skills.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years of Business Analyst or related experience
- 3+ years of experience with developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting functional business requirements and specifications, and use cases
- Proven track record of taking initiative and driving a plan effectively
- Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task
- Displayed leadership and team centric skills and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships across IT and business partners
- Secure in independent judgment and autonomous decision making
- Experience serving as the primary interface between the user and an IT team
- Experience preparing and delivering informal and formal presentations to own team, department, other IT teams, senior leadership, and business partners
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to judge between what is requested and what is feasible given the parameters of the technology and the project timeline
- Experience assisting with the development of standards, processes, and procedures for the department
- Ability to provide continuous improvements for applications, processes, and teams
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Knowledge and working experience with Agile methodologies
- 1+ years of hands on SQL experience
- Broad knowledge of Enterprise lines of business
- Experience in change management tools such as Jira and Confluence is preferred
- Experience in large-scale enterprise applications and processes is preferred