To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Melissa Grajeda
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director - Utility Market Sales
JD Power • Costa Mesa, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Be where the voice of the consumer meets the value of the brand. At J.D. Power, you’ll be at the heart of commerce, working for a worldwide leader whose intelligence and insights are shaping the way people sell, and the way people buy.
Title: Director - Utility Market Sales
Location: Chicago, IL
The Role: Director of Utility Market Sales with proven ability to build relationships with senior executives within the Utility Vertical.
The Impact: This role will contribute to positioning J.D. Power as a strategic partner in the voice of the customer space with an assigned number of large accounts across the western United States. This person will have responsibility for growing revenue by 12% +/- annually with assigned accounts.
- Generates revenue by selling and servicing ~ 12 Strategic account customers.
- Builds and maintains senior level (VP, SVP and EVP) including C-Level relationships (CMO, Chief Customer Officer, etc.) to promote JDP thought leadership.
- Maintains deep knowledge of the assigned industry and awareness of market trends.
- Maintains deep understanding of client strategies and can map JDPA products and services to client needs to grow revenues and strengthen relationships.
- Takes leading role with Practice/Sales/PMO within JDPA to leverage resources required to maintain successful relationships with clients.
- Manages and maintains a robust, accurate and timely opportunity pipeline in support revenue goals.
- Participates fully in all contract renewal efforts for syndicated studies and proprietary solutions. Creates territory and account plans to meet objectives based on portfolio of clients.
- Documents and advances opportunity activity weekly inside CRM system.
- Significantly contributes to business development and revenue generating opportunities.
- Participates in the annual budget process planning session to provide client and market input to the process.
- 10 + years in consultative selling with need to prove track record
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Superior ability to build rapport and relationships a requirement
- Superior presentation/public speaking skills
The Team / The Business: You will be joining a successful team of consultative sales professionals, research scientists, sales support specialists, project managers. J.D. Power is the market leader in voice of the customer market data research. A brand recognized around the world.
Our Hiring Manager says: “This role, requires someone with the innate skills/personality to build rapport and relationships with people, at a senior level. This person is a relationship manager, key accounts partner, networker, public speaker, rapport developer, builder of trust and fair minded. Someone with a professional speaking background, acting, teaching, community organizing, activist backgrounds would be someone I’d like to speak with.”