To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vancouver, WA
- Phone: 605-231-4889
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
GPAC • Vancouver, WA
Posted 2 months ago
An up and coming professional technical services company is looking to add a Structural Engineer to their team in the Portland Area. With over 60 years of combined experience provides detailed engineering and program management services on wireless projects from concept through integration. They have built teams from Real Estate and A&E to Transport Engineering.
This growing company is in the position to continue their growth pattern and is looking for the right Structural Engineer to help take them there.
- Minimum 4 years' experience
- Bachelor's degree in Structural Engineering from ABET-accredited university
- Professionally licensed (PE required, SE recommended) in WA and OR
- Able to obtain license in CA, NV, and HI within 6 mo.
- Able to obtain SE license in (1) year after hire
- Advanced knowledge of structural modeling, analysis and design including O-Calc and tnxTower software
- Knowledge of multiple construction materials
- Performs structural engineering calculations, analysis and design
- Prep of plans and specs, technical reports and feasibility studies
If you are interested in this Structural Engineering position in the Portland Area, please respond with a resume to Zach.Dibble@gogpac.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.