Weichert Co is hiring a Sourcing Manager to work at the corporate headquarters in Morris Plains, NJ. The Sourcing Manager is responsible for leading, developing and executing product and services sourcing strategies for the Company. The position analyzes business needs and conducts vendor searches to ensure sourcing initiatives meet budgetary constraints and increase profitability. The position also manages vendor contracts and maintains vendor relationships. Job responsibilities include the following:
* Analyzes business needs to develop and implement sourcing plans to align with business objectives.
* Identifies potential vendors and conducts vendor analysis to determine cost effectiveness.
* Reviews vendor contracts and negotiates vendor terms and conditions to meet company standard terms.
* Works with management to assess the impact of allowing nonstandard terms.
* Evaluates, monitors and reports on contract performance to determine the need for amendments or extensions and compliance to contractual obligations.
* Develops and maintains vendor relationship with the objective of reducing costs and increase company profitability.
* Responsible for cost benefit analysis and reports actual savings to management.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or related filed preferred
* Minimum five (5) years of experience in procurement, contract and vendor management
* Ability to make strategic decisions for all assigned responsibilities
* Ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver results that are in the best interest of the company
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work independently Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled