**ATT** ALL STRESS ENGINEERS
We need you!
EXPLEO USA is currently looking for Stress Engineers to join our team for an exciting new opportunity in several states across the USA.
Our ideal candidate will apply knowledge of engineering principles, theories, concepts, industry practices and standards to deliver high quality design engineering solutions while assuring procedural compliance within assigned engineering project teams.
Skills you should currently possess:
- Prior experience using analysis methods/tools on Boeing Aircraft designs
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Stress Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S) in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Civil Engineering.
- Current or previous experience, and accesses to Boeing Partner Network and Exostar
- Experience in static (FE and free body), fatigue and transient analysis, Nastran, Patran, Abaqus.
- CatiaV5-Enovia experience.
- Exposure to FAA/EASA Aircraft regulatory requirements.
- Able to utilize Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project PC tools
- Position requires in-depth knowledge of Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria, APPLY NOW, our Recruiters are eager to connect with you!
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, production support, MRO, and quality services, with a presence in over 30 countries. To find out more, visit www.expleogroup.com
A professional and dynamic work setting
Cutting edge industrial projects that will advance your career
- Aerospace Industries
- Applied Mechanics
- Civil Engineering
- Design Engineering