The Client Audit Analyst role is accountable for the completion of deliverables required for the successful completion of a client audit. In this position, the candidate will work closely with internal Client Services, Legal and Operations to ensure the completion of the client's requested service level agreements are met. The candidate will be responsible for the timely and satisfactory resolution of exceptions identified during the audit process. This position will also be expected to identify process enhancement opportunities to reduce or eliminate risk of future client audit exceptions.
- Works directly with Manger of Client Audits ensuring that all facets of Client Audits are accurately completed within set time restraints while ensuring accurate data collection.
- Creates, updates and maintains policy and procedures documents.
- Demonstrates the ability to review statements of work, contracts and client facing policy and procedures to provide accurate fulfillment of client request and deliverables.
- Assists with the completion of work on the Audit documents, the filing of completed audits and the maintenance of records.
- Runs required Exception Reports, Account Notes, Power BI Queries and Letters.
- Data maintenance and input in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) application related to policies and procedures and audit findings.
- Assists in the preparation of reporting and executive summaries as assigned.
- Maintains effective working relationships with departments throughout the organization in order to review and resolve audit discrepancies.
- Meets with internal departments regularly to address any outstanding client issues.
- Assist in resolving any outstanding internal department issues and escalate as needed.
- Reports all work into internal dashboard.
- Works through exception reports daily.
- Assign findings for remediation and engage resources to complete action plans.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Highly analytical and project management focused
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under time constraints.
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate audit results effectively.
- Manage multiple priorities and deadlines with the ability to shift as needed
- Urgent, disciplined execution of deliverables
- Strong communication, presentation, and written skills.
- Ability to professionally manage multiple high priority initiatives through effective project and task management
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Thorough understanding of department systems relative to call center environment.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, self-directed and work independently.
- Flexible work schedule, based on business needs, including morning, mid and evening shifts, as well as weekends.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principle job elements essential to the job.
Alltran does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation
Service Level Agreement