To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Georgetown, DE 19947
- CareStaff Partners
- Phone: 844-876-5501
- Phone:: 954-900-1588
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RN - Registered Nurse - Home Health
CareStaff Partners • Georgetown, DE
Posted 2 months ago
The Assignment: Job #20062
CareStaff Partners is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a critical travel or local contract position with a Home Health Agency in Sussex County, DE
- Specialty: Registered Nurse - RN
- Pay: $38-40 Gross Hourly Blended Rate + Mileage Reimbursement
- Setting: Home Health (HH)
- Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Shift: Day
- Contract Length: 13 Weeks
- Licensure/Certification Required: Delaware Nursing License or Active Compact
- Experience Required/Preferred: At least 1 year of Home Health experience with a Medicare Certified Home Health Agency is Required. Current Oasis Assessment Experience Required.
Registered Nurses in Home Care:
- Home care nurses provide in-home health services for patients and their families. Their visits not only allow patients to remain in the comfort of their home but also help family caregivers stay abreast of their loved ones' health. Working under the supervision of a physician, they coordinate and manage patients’ at-home care plan.
- Patient needs are the focus of the home health nurse responsibilities. Like other nurses, they provides care in coordination with a physician and other health care workers.
- When they visit a patient’s home, an RN assesses the patient's condition, takes vital signs, such as blood pressure and manages wound care, as needed.
- Home health nurses often manage and administer prescription medicines when patients need it.
- The RN might also check bedridden patients for bed sores and muscle weakness.
- Writes and sends reports about each visit to the patient's physician.
- Identifies care issues and makes recommendations about changes to the patient's care plan.
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses