Company In Edison is looking for a Direct Hire Customer Service Representative.
Medical, PTO, Long term disability, 401k, Vacation
This position will interact with customers and consumers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve concerns. This position will service the customers to maintain and control the company's wholesale and mass market/retail accounts while working closely with the sales managers and the sales representatives. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Receive, process, and maintain all orders (including EDI, phone, fax, and mail)
2. Handle all consumer inquiries, complaints, and request through email and phone "
3. Communicate daily with sales managers regarding any issues with their accounts "
4. Work to resolve any item/backorder issues (shipping or tracking numbers)
5. Issue Return Authorization (RA) numbers for customers upon request
6. Work closely with Sales Business Analyst regarding any issues (back order or stock level)
7. Assist Associates with ERP lookups regarding orders and customer accounts
8. Work with associates to track and maintain orders
9. Process EDI orders, work with Advance Ship Notices and troubleshoot EDI
interface related issues with D365
10. Contribute and follow up with new customer set-up and on-boarding process
3-5 Years Customer Service Experience
Familiar with retail systems and needs of retail stores
Familiar with a variety of customer service concepts, practices, and procedures.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results
Good interpersonal skills and conflict management skills
Ability to multitask
Good math skills
Knowledge of UPS Campus Ship/Quantum View
Strong written and verbal communication
Proactive, responsible with a positive attitude
Proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, and Intermediate to Advanced in MS Excel programs. Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 a huge +. Also, have the ability to learn new programs quickly
Working knowledge of windows-based operating system
Strong Analytical skills
Strong Presentation skills
Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
Working knowledge of EDI (Trusted Link)
Ability to work independently and with a team
Updated - July 12, 2021
- Adobe Acrobat
- Conflict Management