The duties and responsibilities include performing the day-to-day administrative secretarial and receptionist functions of the facility in accordance with current established procedures, and as directed by the Office Supervisor.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Answers incoming telephone calls and direct to appropriate person or department.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent personnel information in accordance with the Privacy Act, as well as established personnel policies governing the release of information.
- Types documents, reports, letter, etc. at least 50 words per minute with high accuracy.
- Remains at repetitious tasks for long periods of time while completing paperwork, etc.
- Recognizes, respond to and/or report resident emergency situations immediately.
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all facility data.
- Communicates with and support residents, families, visitors, etc.
- Maintains privacy of records, conditions and other information relating to residents, employees and facility.
- Performs assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures, and as instructed by the Administrator.
- Notifies supervisor of pending absence or tardiness within the time frame described in personnel handbook.
- Operates copier, office machines, computer, etc., as directed.
- Prepares and mail statements in accordance with established billing procedures.
- Assists in preparing time cards and distributing payroll checks.
- Maintains current file and listing of residents, emergency phone numbers of on-call personnel, key personnel, etc.
- Greets visitors, guests, residents, sales people and others, and monitor or report suspicious persons or situations to the Administrator.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail as directed.
- Refers difficult and conflicting interactions or situations to Administrator or appropriate department head.
- Conducts annual salary and wage surveys and reports finding to the Administrator.
- Assists in reporting complaints and grievances from residents, families, visitors and partners.
- Assists with completing forms, reports, etc., that are not considered as essential functions.
- Assists with supply inventory.
High school diploma or equivalent MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
At least six (6) months experience in payroll, insurance and/or clerical position. MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
None ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Prefer two (2) years of experience in a payroll, insurance and/or clerical position.
Courses in payroll, bookkeeping, office procedures, and other related subjects.Job:
Sep 7, 2021, 10:35:10 AM
- Clerical Works
- Office Procedures
- Emergency Handling