To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10166
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Business Analyst in New York, NY. Summary: The Data Analyst will be assisting with the standardization of global business processes and metrics for GCS, and aligning those processes, metrics and methods of operations to the standards existing in the US business modules. This in not collecting the data but reviewing and analyzing the data call center customer solutions already collected, creating reports of the trends and findings, and presenting the findings to management in an understandable way. Data will be focused on customer and consumer related data rather than metrics/KPI reporting. The Data Analyst will take data, translate it into insights and tell a story around it. Responsibilities:
- Support the Global Customer Solution Organization, working with various countries to align their Customer Global Solutions processes and metrics to that of the US to create a uniform experience across the globe
- The Data Analyst will be reviewing and analyzing customer and consumer data, creating reports and presenting findings to management
- Analyze call center data such as how long is an employee on a call helping a customer, data on the workforce/insurance agents themselves, data on behaviors of customers, etc.
- Assist with supplemental analytical work, data mining, trends analysis and behaviors of customers and how they response to the customer service
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 6 years of experience in data analysis, predictive analysis, prescriptive analysis or similar
- Ideally looking for someone with a strong analytical (Data science) background
- Experience in creating business plans
- Previous experience in the Insurance and/or call center industries a great plus, but not required
- Requires excellent analytical and problem-solving skillsets
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple projects at once
- Requires experience in using Business Intelligence (BI) tools (SAS, Alltrack, Click, Business intelligence tools and other similar analytical tools (R, Python a plus)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Strong communication skills able to converse with all levels of the organization and clearly convey meanings