Pittsburgh, PA 15221
Our Client is seeking Nurses:Registered (RN) or Licensed Practical (LPN) to support adults at residential-based sites throughout Pittsburgh and its surrounding areas.HOURS
* All shifts are available
* In-person registration is welcome Monday through Friday from 12:00pm - 4:00pmSUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Monitor Individuals' overall health and behavior
* Participate in activities appropriate for Individuals' specified plan of care
* Support daily living skills and ensure proper care of Individuals is applied REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Valid Nursing license
* Minimum of six (6) months Psychiatric nursing experience
* Healthcare documentation: Physical and TB/PPD screening (within a year)
* Valid CPR/First Aid
* Satisfactorily complete PA State Criminal Background check
* Valid Driver’s License and persona;/Own Reliable TransportationADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Compensation processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for the social-services, behavioral-health, allied-health and special-education fields, for the betterment of those needing care and
support. Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring
highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Nurses: Registered (RN)/Licensed Practical (LPN)-Pittsburgh
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Western Penna., Inc.
Contract Submit WP
[ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Nurses: Registered (RN)/Licensed Practical (LPN)-Pittsburgh
600 North Bell Avenue, Bldg. 2, Suite 190, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Persona (User Experience)