Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Texas.
Milgard Windows’ Simi Valley, California Plant is seeking an experienced Distribution Manager to join their leadership team.
The Distribution Manager will have overall responsibility for the location’s distribution function, within a large, complex manufacturing operation. This is a fast-paced, challenging, hands-on role responsible for working with cross-functional teams to drive on time delivery and ensure performance objectives are met.
- Drive accountability to a safety-first culture.
- Manage the product life cycle to include warehousing, transportation and delivery of finished goods.
- Management of our fleet operation in compliance with all DOT regulations.
- Execute plans to reduce costs and improve efficiencies productivity and cost control.
- Pursue excellence in customer service as measured by location and customer interaction.
- Supervise a diverse workforce to ensure their training and development is sufficient to enhance productivity.
Viable candidates should possess a minimum of 5+ years of experience in distribution, warehousing, logistics or service with a record of achieving results through people. BA/BS degree in a technical or transportation field preferred.
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. The Distribution Manager role is a great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total rewards offering including:
- Performance Bonus Incentive – your efforts are rewarded!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k with a Company match – 100% of the first 4%
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow
To learn more about Milgard’s products, services, and culture visit our website at We have built or success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career URL blocked - click to apply as we continue to build an even greater organization!Company
Milgard Manufacturing IncorporatedShiftFull or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: URL blocked - click to apply
E-verify Right to Work Poster: URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.