Systems Engineer (Active Directory/Azure/Office 365)
Type: Contract to Hire
Kelly IT Resources has teamed up with an award-winning healthcare provider to find their next Systems Engineer. Our client has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work!
Join a winning team supporting the Information Services as an Active Directory/ O365/ Azure Engineer. Working together, you’ll bring your technical expertise, compassion and excellence to all we do. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy providing world class customer service.
The Active Directory/ O365 /Azure Engineer develops single and multi-discipline infrastructure architectures to address business requirements, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability for new infrastructure or significant enhancements to existing technical solutions. Applies technical assistance in design, development, implementation and management of infrastructure. Works with technical staff to understand and resolve complex infrastructure issues where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation of various environments. Leads Analyst in planning of infrastructure updates, testing, and validation. Designs a comprehensive documentation repository and infrastructure. Provides work leadership and training to engineers. Responsible for evaluating infrastructure life cycle. Supports solution evaluation and qualification on leading edge technology components. Performs various engineering tests to validate product designs. Acts as a liaison between customers and vendors to gather requirements. Ensures that production schedules are followed, and solutions meet business and quality requirements. Engages with and maintains vendor relationships.
Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
- Solid Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- Understanding of communication technologies:
- Exchange 2016 and above
- Skype For Business / Microsoft Teams
- Solid understanding in PowerShell version 4 or later
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking and excellent customer service skills.
- Expert understanding of the first 3 ISO layers such as: VLAN Trunking, Routing protocols, spanning tree, cabling standards, or other networking technologies. Conceptual understanding of security concepts such as: DMZ, firewalls, threat protection, VPN or packet inspection services.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced infrastructure design and documentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Expert in multiple computing disciplines such as operating systems, virtualization, networking or cloud services.
- Expert knowledge in at least one scripting language.
- Five years of experience in a healthcare or IT setting.
- Five years of experience managing windows operating systems
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
- Bachelor's degree
- Two years of experience managing Linux / Unix operating systems
- Three years of experience managing vSphere VMware 5.5 or above
- Solid understanding of Converged and hyperconverged infrastructure
- Solid understanding of storage architecture and design
- Understanding of network overlays and microsegmentation
- Some cloud management experience (AWS / Azure)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE)
- VCP 6.0 or above
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
If this describes you, please apply today!
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
Microsoft Certified Professional
V Mware Certified Professional (Vcp)