Staffing Solutions Organization LLC (SSO), a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, is focused on delighting clients with world-class managed staffing and talent consulting services. SSO is committed to a diverse workforce, which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve.
Healthcare Program Specialist – Division of Program Development & Management in Albany, NYItem 1422Job Description:
The Healthcare Program Specialist’s primary responsibility will be to assist with the transition of children in the care of Voluntary Foster Care Agencies into managed care, which is set to occur on July 1, 2021 and will perform the following functions:
- Assist with managed care onsite readiness reviews
- Assist with preparing policy guidance and billing instructions for Voluntary Foster Care Agencies and managed care plans
- Compile and maintain a frequently asked questions document for providers and plans related to the implementation of the Article 29-I licensure requirements among VFCAs and the managed care transition
- Ensure providers and members receive appropriate guidance and technical assistance r related to the transition
- Monitor a shared mailbox and facilitate responses to HCBS providers, Foster Care providers, and managed care plans regarding the implementation of the Children’s redesign related to provider requirements, provider designation, HCBS waiver eligibility and benefits, and billing questions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of professional experience
- Must be a U.S Citizen or a Permanent Resident of the U.S. in order to be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Staffing Solutions Organization LLC is an e-Verify participant.