To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant Manager - Hilton Atlanta
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
Located in the heart of Downtown Atlanta, Hilton Atlanta located one mile of renowned attractions and premier venues is seeking a Restaurant Manager!
A Restaurant Manager at the Hilton Atlanta is responsible for directing and organizing the activities and services of a hotel food and beverage outlet (restaurant, lounge, room service, coffee shop, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant Manager, you would be responsible for directing and organizing the activities and services of a hotel food and beverage outlet (restaurant, lounge, room service, coffee shop, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all outlet operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess product and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Initiate and implement marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of outlet offerings, products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Experience working in hotels, restaurants, travel or leisure
- Minimum of three (3) years xperience working in restaurant food and beverage
- Minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience
- Hospitality Management experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite to include word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook
- Ability to work in a 24x7 environment to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work 10 hour shift walking/standing with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to bend/stoop/push/pull a minimum of 25 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!