$120,000.00 USD Annually - $140,000.00 USD AnnuallyDescription:
Job Title: Test Engineer (Level IV)
Job Type: DIRECT HIRE - Permanent
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Pay: $120,000 - $140,000/year
Company: Aerospace & Electronics
The Test Engineer IV is a top contributor who needs little to no supervision and uses originality,
ingenuity and established procedures to perform engineering duties in researching, planning,
designing, and developing products for use in the Aerospace or Electronics marketplace. The Test
Engineer IV works within a collaborative Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment while
responsible for multiple independent tasks.
- Design test equipment hardware and software, select and procure equipment necessary to obtain desired results and accuracy, integrate and/or build automated test systems of high complexity.
- Design, code and debug computer/data acquisition systems necessary for automated testing in National Instruments’ LabVIEW, TestStand or similar software.
- Provide design package consisting of written description, detailed wiring and schematics, pictures, component lists, etc., such that test equipment and test systems can be accurately reconstructed; Assure that test data generated is neat, organized, accurate, and archived properly.
- Generate test procedures from specifications. Perform calculations to establish test equipment specifications, design margins, test setup, and test limits.
- Support Production in design of new test equipment and error proofing and upgrade of existing test equipment.
- Provide throughout review of test equipment documents, procedures, design, and provide testability review for product designs.
- Plan, estimate, prioritize, and manage work activities to support meeting project schedules and budgets.
- Ability to generate high quality engineering schematics, diagrams, procedures.
- LabVIEW, TestStand, or similar system-design platforms.
- SPICE, CADs, Schematic Design and PWB Layout
- Communication Interfaces (e.g. ARINC429, CAN, RS232, I2C ...)
- National Instruments’ LabVIEW certification
- Interested in using LabVIEW within the ALOHA Application Framework.
- Experience with manufacturing environment
- Previous Aerospace testing experience
Please send your resume to: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Test Engineer IV Contact:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Test Engineer IV
- Aerospace Industries
- Data Collection
- Financial Management