Apex Systems, LLC is immediately seeking several Mid-Level .NET Developers in support of a growing Government Integrator in Columbia, MD. The qualified individual will work in a team environment, and should be capable of designing and developing solutions for our customers. They will be required to communicate software designs to team members, monitor its progress, and assist in identifying creative ways to solve client requirements/issues.
Location: Columbia, MD
Duration: Contract with Perm Potential after 6 months
Compensation: Competitive based on years of relevant experience & education
Clearance: Able to Obtain a Public Trust
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ of experience in hands-on software development, specifically utilizing ASP.NET; in lieu of a degree an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted
Must have hands-on experience in new development with C#, as well as .Net 4.5
- To include strong Dev background in enhancements & customization
- Must have some hands-on experience developing in HTML, AngularJS, JQuery, and CSS
- Preferably HTML5, CSS3, and AngularJS
- Experience on collaborative teams using revision control systems e.g. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of and general experience utilizing object-oriented design (OOD) patterns, and Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Experience working on Agile SDLC projects with sprint cycles
- Experience with test driven development (Unit Testing)
- Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Code from scratch skill set and mentality
- Windows Communication Foundations (WCF) experience
- Hands on background with HTML5 and CSS3 and AngularJS
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Team Foundation Server
Object Oriented Design