Job Description Summary
The Administrator will assist the department by performing any combination of entry-level clerical duties requiring general knowledge and the application of various work methods and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer general inbound calls and place outbound calls with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction, and customer retention.
- Follow basic procedures and scripts, using fundamental knowledge of company and project directories, services and products to assist customers and clients.
- Type or generate letters and other documents as necessary.
- Assist in the maintenance of the office record and filing systems.
- Retrieve, log, and route correspondence (faxes, email, letters, etc.).
- Prepare outgoing or log incoming shipments. Ensure document control of mail and project correspondence.
- Handle mail and postal machine.
- Assist with coordination of meetings both internally and with the customer and participate as necessary.
- Backup support for recording and providing meeting minutes within the required time frame as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 0-2 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Acquires job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
- Communicates routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Admin I - Clerical
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.