Our client, a well established insurance company is searching for an operations supervisor for their Pasadena, CA office. This person will be reliable, task driven and goal oriented that exemplifies leadership qualities.
The operations supervisor will work directly with the division operations leader and will be responsible for overseeing all activity performed by our operations team as well as assist division transition to a new platform.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, attentive to detail, solution oriented and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and supervise operations staff. Evaluate employee performance, deliver feedback and develop strategies and methods to increase metrics and performance. Implement performance-based metrics.
- Supervise the daily operations and personnel in the mailroom.
- Support of new platform development and business migration from legacy system
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels. Effectiveness in listening to others, expressing ideas (orally and written) and providing relevant and timely information to management, co-workers and customers
- Understand problems and make timely, practical decisions
- Analyze and improve organizational processes and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency. Develop and enforce written procedures
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ supervisory experience preferred
- Project management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Strong organizational, conflict management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Business professional writing and verbal skills
Attention To Detail