To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lehi, UT 84043
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Audi Service Technician
Ken Garff Audi • Lehi, UT
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Audi of Lehi is a part of Ken Garff Automotive Group, a family operated business since 1932. We are looking to add an Automotive Technician who is smart, capable and passionate about the work that they do. At Audi, you will get the training, teamwork and resources you need to be the best technician you can be. And if you can look cool in your brand-new, free Red Wing boots while doing it, even better.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Perform the work on each repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership, state and factory standards
- Address the customer’s primary concern with diagnosis, repair and quality control to attain Fixed First Visit expectations
- Perform the KG Electronic Multi Point Inspection on every vehicle
- Notify the Service Advisor immediately if the car has more problems than you thought, less than you thought, or if those problems are going to take up more time than you thought
- Master our Dealer Management System (Reynolds) for time keeping, work distribution, electronic inspections, repair quotes and communication
- Keep your work space in ship shape and can account for all dealership-owned tools at all times
- Ace your assigned factory-sponsored training classes
- Maintain knowledge of all factory technical bulletins
- Leave no trace in a customer’s car by keeping it clean
- Understand federal, state and local regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend job-related instructions and information whether electronic or paper-based
- ASE certification preferred
- Audi or German mechanical skills
- Excellent dexterity skills as well as patience, creativity, good judgment and an eye for detail
- Valid in-state driver's license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer