To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- NO POTOMAC, MD 20878
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior .Net Developer
Eliassen Group • NO POTOMAC, MD
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Junior .Net Developer:
- Be an integral part of a scrum team participating in the full software development lifecycle including requirements, solution design, development, QA, implementation
- Responsible for development, modernization, and enhancements to an existing application or new enterprise microservice applications
- Write automated unit test cases to support test driven development (TDD)
- Support verification and validation of software by supporting Quality Assurance team
- Perform application and security code scans and support the remediation of scan findings
- Create new or maintain existing CI/CD pipelines
- Contribute to daily stand up meetings and sprint retrospectives
Requirements of the Junior .Net Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, physics, or related discipline; or an advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for 3 years of experience
- 2+ years of experience in 1 or more frameworks or programming languages (ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET, C#, and .Net Framework)
- 1+ years of experience in relational database development preferably using SQL Server 2012, T-SQL Programming (e.g. Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, etc.)
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) including RESTful Service frameworks (Web API)
- Knowledge of testing frameworks like XUnit, NUnit, or Selenium
- Familiarity with working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job ID: 319005
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!