To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Melbourne, FL 32935
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
DRS Technologies Inc • Melbourne, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at www.LeonardoDRS.com.
Prepare moderately complex drawings and designs using CAD hardware and software from verbal instructions, rough or detailed sketches, layouts, or notes for technical publication.
Primary & Essential Accountabilities
- Prepare moderately complex drawings and designs using CAD hardware and software from verbal instructions, rough or detailed sketches, layouts, or notes for technical publication
- Prepare illustrations for manuals on communications/electronics equipment to be used for training, operations, maintenance and repair, and/or parts identification
- Check drawings for accuracy
- Follow established technical specifications to prepare drawings and assists in design drafting
- Consult with engineers regarding model accuracy, design, and drafting standards
- Analyze technical data, designs, or preliminary specifications
- Communicate technical information
- Confer with engineering, technical or manufacturing personnel
- May prepare technical reports or related documentation
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- High school diploma or technical trade school and 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the drafting and designing
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, specifications and technical drawings
- Understands engineering data or reports; technical operating, service or repair manuals
- Ability to use computer aided drafting or design software for design, drafting, modeling, or other engineering tasks
Leonardo DRS and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #EOIS