One of our established clients is looking for a Construction Engineer to provide practical expertise in the construction aspects of the development and delivery of complex large-scale projects.Responsibilities:
- This position supports the construction efforts by providing technical support to craft and supervision as well as helping to satisfy quality requirements on the project
- Provide technical interpretation of design documents in support of construction managers, superintendents, and contractors and provides specific expertise for problem-solving activities
- Monitors construction activities and documentation to verify specified quality and contract compliance by the Design-Builder
- Assist in overseeing construction crafts/trades activities within an assigned area of responsibility.
- Reviews manpower, material, and equipment requirements with others as designated by supervising superintendent.
- Enforces policies, procedures and related work rules as established by Field Management.
- Contribute to building good communications between field management, project management, estimating, procurement, suppliers, vendors, and specialty contractors to ensure construction complies with plans, specifications and company quality standards and that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years or experience working on transportation construction projects
- Demonstrated experience with design-build project development and delivery
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT) required
RPO is a Specialist Recruitment Agency that focuses on providing candidates and clients with unique recruitment solutions specifically tailored to their needs.
We focus on helping you reach your personal and professional goals by connecting you to your perfect career path.
To apply for this role please visit the RPO recruitment website: rporecruitment.us or connect with one of our consultants: Meghan Groves or Dawn McIntyre on LinkedIn regarding this vacancy. Alternatively email us at the email address below: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Construction Project Engineer
- Construction Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Procurement Management
- Project Management