Food & Beverage Manager - (202608 )Description Food & Beverage Manager
The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for training service staff. Assists in the profitability of the Service Department, in coordination with high Member satisfaction, high Member usage, innovative menus, programs and events. Must maintain high quality standards in service, food production, presentation, beverage quality, and sanitation procedures. Also responsible for supervision, development, and training of all F&B personnel in order to maintain a high level of service as well as ensure that the club adheres to the standards that have been set forth by the club.
Responsible for hiring, supervising, developing and disciplining all F&B Service personnel in accordance with Club procedures. Conducts yearly performance reviews and assists in designing Performance Management for employee development plans.
Assists Food & Beverage Director in ensuring labor controls in ADP are in place and assisting with the weekly schedule of the service staff.
Implements and conducts daily service line ups along with Food & Beverage Director, assists in monthly service training meetings and special training sessions when needed.
Stays current with changes in the marketplace and Member preferences by attending seminars, reading trade magazines and reviewing Member surveys. Attends Member Food & Beverage committee meetings.
Works with department heads to ensure Member satisfaction through programming, pricing and promotions as well as compliance with the club's standards of operation and training.
Responsible for coordinating and carrying out all member / private events in conjunction with the Private Events Coordinator Job Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred.
- 2 years required as Food and Beverage Manager.
- Able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail, able to handle more than one task at a time.
- Good supervisory, teaching, motivational and time management skills required.
- Good communication and promotional skills required.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, considerate, patient, respectful of others and enthusiastic.
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to change to meet the needs of the Club and the Members.
- Micros Point of Sale Knowledge is a plus.
Quail Hollow Country Club, 11295 Quail Hollow Drive, Concord Township, OH, 44077 Job:
Restaurants and Bar Schedule: