Vaco Indianapolis has partnered with a bank located in Indianapolis to fill a Service Associate position.
This is a full time / direct hire role.
As a Service Associate, you will have opportunities to complete face-to-face customer banking transactions, sell and cross-sell bank products and services, and provide exceptional customer service. Customer service and cash handling experience combined with math and balancing accuracy skills are important.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Receive and validate deposits and process withdrawals and loan payments from customers
- Cash checks according to policy
- Sell official checks
- Balance Cash drawer daily
- Process and balance teller work through image capture
- Sell and cross-sell products
- Participate in weekly team meetings
- Open new accounts, sell bank products and services
- Retain and expand customer relationships
- Process and close loan request
- Assist customers with questions and/or concerns about their banking accounts
- Perform operational task such as account maintenance, tracking of information, etc.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years of banking experience required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Computer proficient
- Basic Word and Excel knowledge