Hello! We are looking for motivated licensed life insurance agents, as well as ones
looking for an opportunity to become a licensed agent with our help.
• Possess a current Life Insurance Producer License (or ability to obtain one, we are willing to train the right candidate)
• Legal resident of the United States of America
• Ability to pass a state background check (fingerprinting)
• Ability to build rapport with clients (over the phone AND in person)
• Performance-driven, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
• Confident, persuasive, with a positive attitude
• Flexibility: You create your own schedule without contracts - you will be independently hired, working at your own pace.
• Earning Potential: Family First Life offers commissions based on completed sales.
• Commission levels vary between 100%-140%
• Access to Exclusive Leads: Incoming insurance & mortgage protection leads come weekly from individuals via response to direct-mail ads. As an independent life insurance sales agent, you will help customers find a policy, get a quote, and complete an insurance application. It's that simple!
- Ability to obtain a State Life Insurance Producer License
- Problem-Solving Mentality
- Ability to maintain a schedule
- Go-Getter Attitude
- Customer Retention
- Travel locally to meet with Clients
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Stock Merchandise
- Operate Cash Register
- Sales Management