Senior Software Developer Summary
Need an experienced senior Java developer to design and develop various identity access control components. You will work with security gateways, user session management systems and user account data repositories and will provide secure access, self-service functions and role-based permissions to users. You will design processes and components that will help with automation. Must have Security Gateway experience, IDM (Identity Management Systems), and knowledge of API’s. Responsibilities
• Design user access management components including login, logout and user account management. Qualifications
• Work with the vendor partners or internal teams to design and deliver IAM solutions.
• Responsible for working with the vendor partners or internal teams to design and deliver IAM solutions.
• Work with the teams to ensure standards are being followed for current and future IAM implementations.
• Work with Product owner and stakeholders to provide solutions or address any gaps in the current implementation.
• Install, configure, customize and maintain Identity and Access Management products.
• Responsible for the overall performance and stability of the applications built using the Identity and Access Management products.
• Work on POCs and prototypes to evaluate proposed solutions.
• Participate in and contribute to all phases of the Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC), including working with a Test Automation team to develop end-to-end testing of the solutions being developed.
• Create technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
• Participate in design reviews, code reviews and functional demos.
• Act in a technical leadership capacity by mentoring and guiding less experienced developers and new team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent experience. Preferred
• 10+ years of software development experience
• Proven track record of successful IAM implementations.
• Expert understanding of single sign-on and authentication technologies such as SAML, OpenID Connect, JWT, OTP and Kerberos
• 5+ years’ experience in building RESTful web services using Spring framework.
• Experience in gateway and integration technologies (file, API, SOAP and RESTful JSON Web Services, JWT, Web Service Security).
• Experience with automation for testing, continuous integration, code coverage, and build processes.
• Experience installing, configuring and customizing Identity manager and Access Manager
• Agile-based Team Development and Continuous Deployment Methodology.
• Experience with DevOps (Jenkins, Maven, JaCoCo, etc.).
• Web Service/Microservice architectures.
• Developing solutions with Cloud providers such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry PCF or AWS or Azure including understanding of Cloud security standard methodologies.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills.
• Work effectively under pressure, independently, and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
• Design Patterns to ensure continuous availability, dynamic scalability, disaster recovery, etc.
• Occasional travel may be required for company events.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Object Oriented Programming