Hardware and Home Improvement (HHI) is a major manufacturer and supplier of residential locksets, residential builders' hardware, faucets, and commercial locksets and doors, with a portfolio of renowned brands, including Kwikset®, Weiser®, Baldwin®, National Hardware®, Stanley®, FANAL®, Pfister™, EZSET®, and Tell. HHI is a leader in its key markets with #1 positions in U.S. residential locksets (Kwikset), Canada residential locksets (Weiser), U.S. luxury locksets (Baldwin), and U.S. builders' hardware (Stanley-National Hardware), #2 in Mexico residential hardware (Fanal), #3 in U.S. retail plumbing (Pfister), and #1 in U.S. retail commercial locksets. Headquartered in Orange County, California, HHI has a global sales force and operates manufacturing and distribution facilities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Asia. HHI is a division of Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
The Spectrum Hardware and Home Improvement (HHI) Group Lowes account team is growing in dynamic new ways and we recognize that the right people, offering their expertise and ideas, will enable us to continue our success. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our customer base. We currently have a Lowes Market Specialist (outside sales) opportunity available in your area. This is an entry level position that's a great opportunity for recent college graduates! Please read below to get more details about the opportunity and how to apply for the position.
Brand/Product Lines: Kwikset, Baldwin, National Hardware, Stanley Hardware, Gatehouse
The Lowes Market Specialist provides sales and service activities for assigned territory of Lowes locations to ensure that established sales objectives are achieved for that territory. This position will play an important role in high level strategy development and project management at Lowe's. Responsibilities with include a variety of sales, merchandising, marketing and training activities designed to build market share and increase sales.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- (50%) Drive Top Line Sales
- Achieve Quarterly and Yearly POS goals for HHI Lowes business
- Aggressively pursue Lowes / HHI market share growth
- (30%) Key Decision Maker Interface
- Routine call cycle based on A/B/C prioritization
- Field Merchants
- AEP Team
- PSA Team
- Communication with Regional Training Coordinators.
- (10%) Consistency, Accountability, and Metrics
- 100% Fundamentally Sound Stores
- 100% Execution of corporate objectives.
- (10%) Business Management:
- Work within guidelines of assigned budget.
- Timely completion of all administrative duties.
- Take advantage of all e-learning and HHI University training.
Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Demonstrated interpersonal & customer centric orientation
- Prior retail / consumer goods experience
- Self-motivated / strong work ethic
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- 75% to 90% travel within the territory by automobile or air as required to provide sales and service to customers
- Flexible work hours including evenings and/or weekends
Spectrum HHI considers employee benefits to be an essential and important part of total compensation. The Company provides comprehensive and innovative benefits, including a sales car allowance program, intended to meet the varying needs of their employees.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Spectrum Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.