$75000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Innovative, locally owned multimillion-dollar company seeking a full time Accounting Manager. The accounting manager will manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting office, assist with month-end and year-end close, provide financial analysis and work closely with the Controller to ensure accuracy and thoroughness of accounting activity. This position offers a unique and exciting professional environment in which to develop and showcase your accounting knowledge and expertise across a wide range of practice areas.
Core responsibilities include:
- Hires, trains and supervises accounting clerical staff (receivables, payables, billing).
- Manage day-to-day accounting function to include month-end and year-end close for the GL, account reconciliations, accruals, journal entries, disbursements, etc.
- Prepares, review and reconcile general ledger and bank account transactions by staff accountants.
- Help create and recommend planning/forecasting methodologies, guidelines for allocations, budget constraints, and financial performance targets.
- Ensure GAAP compliance and research accounting issues accordingly.
- Coordinate the budget process and assist with reporting as needed.
If you, or anyone else you know, is interested in this position please submit a resume in word format to Savannah Moxley at Email blocked - click to apply
or call Savannah Moxley at Phone number blocked - click to apply
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Management experience
- BS in Accounting. Master’s degree and CPA, a plus
- Good communication skills and great attention to detail
- Working knowledge ERP systems is valuable
- High proficiency in MS Excel
If you, or anyone else you know, is interested in this position please submit a resume in word format to Savannah Moxley at email@example.com or call Savannah Moxley at 703-760-7662.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need