Senior Analyst Supply Chain
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Senior Analyst Supply Chain to be responsible for the development and deployment of supply chain processes and vendor management inventory. The Senior Analyst Supply Chain is also accountable for inventory status data, data integrity and order management.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Provide inventory management, including forecasting, production planning, PO creation and receipt and monthly inventory reconciliation for various Company clients.
- Monitor and recommend stock levels for clients of critical components.
- Work with various business partners to continuously optimize inventory plans to maximize operational efficiency.
- Maintain records for inventory accuracy trends, inventory reconciliations, and inventory audit.
- Develop and refine Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and report on them weekly/monthly.
- Assists in the development of cost-saving measures through the improvement process.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
- 4-6 Years of experience in Supply chain, logistics inventory, project management or trade management
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Analytical and Research Skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to Gather Data, Compile Information, & Prepare Reports
Attention To Detail
Order Management Systems
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-224138
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Solutions was formed in October 1997 to combine the strongest sales and marketing agents in the country. AS's goal was to become the leading sales and marketing agency serving the consumer packaged goods industry. Over a period of three years, twenty-one Tier I companies throughout North America joined Advantage and by April 2000, the goal was achieved.
View the full profile
Today, AS represents over 1,200 clients. The combined operations of Advantage have a revenue base that exceeds $700 million with an associate base that exceeds 12,900 persons. Some of our top clients include SC Johnson, Unilever, Quaker/Tropicana/Gatorade, Schering Plough Health Care, GlaxoSmithKline, Church & Dwight, and Del Monte. The growth of Advantage has been dramatic, reflecting the changing industry in which it competes. As few as ten years ago, there were approximately 2,500 competitors, consisting of local and regional sales agencies. The industry has consolidated to about 500 companies today, and of these 500, there are only three companies that currently provide national coverage with a broad array of services. Advantage Solutions consolidated its member-based organization in June 2004. Our structure enables us to capitalize on new areas for expansion, and to offer our clients and associates unparalleled opportunities for growth. Advantage has established itself in the industry as a dominant player with significant momentum. This has provided a substantial competitive advantage in securing new business and provides the requisite financial strength to invest in leading edge technology and infrastructure to meet the expanding needs of its clients.
AS has one of the most complete technological solutions in the industry that maintains the pace of new innovation. This emphasis on new technology has given Advantage the unique ability to meet the needs of national and global clients which did not exist a few years ago. AS's philosophy also includes fostering a "learning environment." Advantage provides extensive training and development programs and prioritizes a culture focused on performance development management. Coupled with a strong management team, AS is confident of its ability to effectively compete in the global marketplace.