To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Web Software Developer, Sr
Nesco Resource • Austin, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CLIENT prefers a Full-Stack Developer (Java, Node) w/ Polymer (at least 2 years of experience); however, if that person can’t be identified, they are willing to entertain those candidates extremely strong in Angular (Front End) with 3-5 years of experience. For this position, Angular 2,3,4,5 or 6 experience is Mandatory.
Bachelor’s degree required
Responsible for programming a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to design discussions.
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
- Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
- Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
- Helps drive pair programming practices and code reviews across the team.
- Demonstrates awareness or product positioning and key differentiators.
- Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using appropriate chosen language.
- Promotes transparency by proactively sharing design choices with appropriate audiences, with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
- Demonstrates expert understanding of functional and nonfunctional requirements and their priority within the backlog.
• Pair programming and code reviews with global developers
• Experience in coordinating with Onsite & Offshore teams
• Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page