To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DevOps Manager (AWS)
Kforce Technology • Boston, MA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a highly regarded healthcare technology company located in Boston, Massachusetts (MA) is seeking a hands-on DevOps Manager with strong knowledge of AWS or other public cloud platform.
In this highly visible role, you will lead a five-person team and be responsible for a cloud infrastructure which is delivering innovative solutions to world-class customers. You will partner with engineering and other cross-functional teams to define and execute a roadmap to deliver products utilizing modern CI/CD practices and automated operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Five or more years of progressive DevOps Engineering experience
- Proven experience working in an infrastructure lead engineer or manger role
- Hands-on experience developing and maintaining full stack solutions for IAAS / PAAS
- Hands-on experience with AWS or other public cloud platform
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) process
- Knowledge of software configuration management (SCM) using tools like such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Hands-on scripting skills (Python preferred)
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.