This individual will be working on the shipping side of the warehouse and will be responsible for the following.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted. Stand and walk on concrete or grated floors for entire shift.
* Quick and Accurate picking, packing and shipment of various parts to fulfill customer expectations, and productivity standards.
* Fill orders by removing the correct parts from the shelf, identifying part numbers and proper quantity.
* Determine method of shipment and pack accordingly.
* Stock shelves by placing material in appropriate locations.
* Operate order selector or use hand truck or pallet jack to move parts throughout the warehouse and work areas.
* Participate in physical inventory or cycle counts.
* Comply with all safety and quality standards and policies.
* Maintain a clean and safe work area - this includes cleaning / maintaining equipment and work areas, and performing safety inspections of areas.
- Ideal candidate will have experience operating a sit-down Forklift.
This person will need to be able to work independently and have basic math skills to accurately maintain / manage inventory and to add, subtract, multiply and divide in order to pull the correct number of parts for shipments.
openings on both days and nights
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.