$70000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Do you thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments? Do you want to work with a well-respected CPA firm? Robert Half Finance could have your dream job! As a Senior Accountant, you will be tasked with financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. To succeed in this role, you must be proficient at analyzing information. This full-time role offers solid compensation and benefits along with possibility growth. This Senior Accountant role is based in Paramus, NJ.
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Assemble monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Efficient in ERP systems
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Prior work done in public accounting is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Skilled in analytical, quantitative and social skills
For consideration, please email your resume in WORD format to James.Setteducato@roberthalf.com or call James Setteducato at 973-658-0035.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Attention To Detail