Full Time MIG Welder - Located in Delta, Ohio, near Toledo, and near Adrian Michigan
A successful automotive supplier that designs and manufactures reusable packaging systems for: Ford, GM, FCA, Navistar, Faurecia, SRG Global, Lacks Enterprises, Bosch, Life Fitness, Magna, etc.
We weld fleets of steel product which change regularly providing variety and make the work interesting. Ideal candidates have at least 2 yr of MIG welding experience and enjoy a team oriented environment.
Some of the great benefits of joining our team:
- 4 day work week - 40 hrs gives you a 3 day weekend
- All positions are permanent and long term
- All positions are 1st shift
- Bonus eligibility (additional $2/hr for MIG welders)
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Paid time off accrual after 6 month anniversary
- Health Insurance after 90 days of employment
- Employee recognitions
- Performance reviews
- Opportunity for advancement
Position description: Production MIG welding with multiple components and strong focus on quality. Previous welding in agricultural, bridge, trailer, or hollow tube welding ideal. Clean and safe shop environment working on special projects which will change regularly. Candidates must be able to follow documented work processes.
- Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Team Working