Your Path Begins Here
At Renaissance Hotels, inspiration comes from the unexpected. Embrace spontaneity and discovery, and celebrate connection with the destination. Join a welcoming and motivated team of Ambassadors who embody the spirit and style of the local neighborhood.
Renaissance Milwaukee West, a premium distinctive hotel is seeking an energized and curious minded Host(ess) to join our restaurant team in Eldr+Rime.
The hotel is managed by Concord Hospitality Enterprises, one of the most respected franchisees in the industry. At Concord, we strive to create a culture that allows us to attract and retain the best people in the industry. It’s that culture that has built the outstanding team and has made us the successful company we are today.
We are looking for Ambassadors who have a passion to serve others! As a Host(ess), you will play a vital role with our guests, providing a one-of-a-kind, memorable dining experience.
Full-Time, Part-Time, and Seasonal Opportunities!
Here are some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with company contribution – free money!
- Deeply discounted hotel room stays worldwide
- Exclusive discounts on concert tickets, theme park passes, rental cars, and more
- Verizon wireless discount
- Free parking in structure and easy access to public transportation
- Associate discount on food and beverage
- Clean and secure locker room for personal belongings
- Personal and professional developmental opportunities; classroom training, online training, and educational assistance program
Additionally, full-time benefits also include:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance with multiple plan choices to best fit your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group life insurance (provided by the company)
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability insurance
- The Host(ess) is responsible for providing guests with an engaging welcome and providing a continuously exceptional guest experience.
- Deliver a personalized welcome and experience to all guests.
- Greet, seat, and check-in with guest tables (refresh beverages and other items, as needed).
- Partner with the Restaurant and Culinary Team to ensure exceptional guest service at all times.
- Assist Server Assistants with bussing tasks, as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of appliances and counter space.
- Restock food and supplies as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fine dining experience preferred.
- Flexible availability is required (including nights and weekends).
- The starting pay for this position is $12.00 per hour.
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. We hire the best associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment for all. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Server (Computer Science)