LANDS Sales Executive - Jackson, MS
At CoStar, we’re in the business of equipping our clients with what they need to succeed.
We create opportunity through a combination of reliable tools and resources to connect over 7 million active buyers and land owners with the best local real estate professionals every month. Our sales teams help our client find relevant information, meet the right people, and make the deals that are critical to their success.
Join us in representing Lands of America, part of Costar Group, the largest rural listing service in the nation.
As a Field Sales Executive you will responsible for growing revenue through the sale of Lands of America solutions in a specific geographic territory. You will become an industry expert in the Land.com Network - which consists of Lands of America, Land and Farm and Land Watch. You will have your own book of business, well qualified leads to develop, excellent products to sell and an excellent career development path.
- Developing and executing a detailed business plan to manage and grow revenue opportunities from within an existing book of business, and with new prospects in your market
- Understanding the value of Lands of America products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate the advertising of Land in a manner meaningful to our customers
- Selling the value of Lands of America products to prospects by articulating how our solutions will meet their needs and improve their business. This will be accomplished through cold calling, consultative selling and group presentations.
- Delivering high quality customer service and client retention through client visits, training and proper on-boarding of new customers.
- Managing a sales pipeline, activity metrics and monthly sales forecasts.
- 40% overnight travel within a specific geographic territory
- Two or more years of successful sales experience managing a territory preferably in a business to business environment
- A strong record of providing outstanding customer service in prior roles
- Success in developing new business relationships and managing existing client base
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Sales experience
- Energetic and fast paced dynamic culture working with smart/driven colleagues
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent compensation
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision benefits plan and industry leading total rewards program
- 401 K with Company matching and CoStar share/stock discount plan
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing