PHMC is proud to be a leader in public health. PHMC requires that all employees are fully COVID-19 vaccinated by the first day of employment. We will offer the Covid-19 vaccination at no cost, via our Health Centers.
The Research & Evaluation Group at Public Health Management Corporation (R&E Group) is seeking a part-time Product Assistant to join its team. R&E Group is focused on applied, community-based research and evaluation. From that research, products-specifically software, toolkits and trainings-have been developed for use by drug and alcohol treatment programs, drug and DUI courts, and other behavioral health care organizations. The Product Assistant will be responsible for supporting day-to-day operations for ongoing product support and pursuit of new business. They will work approximately 25 hours per week, with no fewer than 20 hours weekly and not to exceed 30 hours.
This includes: customer support for sales, renewals, and general inquiries about several products; providing technical assistance for product helplines either via email, phone, or web conference; administrative support to Product Manager and Product Director, as well as to other staff as appropriate; assisting with all aspects of assigned meetings, trainings and conferences; maintaining appropriate stock of materials and reordering as necessary; and assisting with office operations or specialized business functions. Because this position will primarily involve products developed for the drug and alcohol treatment field, we are seeking a candidate with a strong interest in this topic.
The Product Assistant will be involved in all aspects of production, sales, and customer support of products. The Product Assistant reports to the Product Manager. Because the Product Assistant provides primary customer support for products, candidates should ideally have previous customer support experience, be comfortable communicating via both telephone and email, have excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle a fast-paced environment. The Product Assistant is also responsible for coordinating training, meeting and conference logistics so must have attention to detail, be organized and ideally have previous experience executing large meetings. In addition, the Product Assistant will be providing support for and training on software programs as well as using Salesforce to document product sales and support-therefore candidates should have a high comfort level with computers and software applications, as well as excellent troubleshooting skills. Previous Salesforce or other CRM software experience a plus but not required.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter using PHMC's online jobs board. Both the resume and cover letter are required. The required cover letter is not just a formality; it is an opportunity to demonstrate strong writing as well as to explain how your skills and experiences make you a good fit for this position. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
* Process, document, and execute incoming software and toolkit orders.
* Assemble and package toolkits (physical products) and prepare them for shipment to customers.
* Provide potential customers with ordering information.
* Contact existing customers to pursue renewal of contracts, market new products, and process new sales.
* Provide customer and technical support for various helplines.
* Initiate contact with organizers and participants to coordinate meetings, trainings and conferences.
* Take and distribute meeting and conference minutes as requested.
* Format, copy and assemble binders and other materials for meetings, trainings and conferences.
* Coordinate meeting logistics including travel, hotel, meals, materials, expense reimbursement requests, etc.
* Organize and maintain appropriate stock of materials and reorder as necessary.
* Project tracking and monitoring for products in R&E Group.
* Support administrative office operations, including working knowledge of copiers, faxes, postage meters, etc.
* Arrange communications for conference calls, web presentations and trainings.
* Provide other clerical, secretarial, and administrative support as required.
* Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
* Two (2) years of relevant experience required.
* Technical proficiency in Microsoft Windows applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Excellent spreadsheet, word processing, verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
* A professional appearance and telephone manner is essential; position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
* Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
* Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to adapt to changing situations and handle multiple competing tasks.
* Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative while maintaining flexibility to take on other duties as assigned.
* Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM software a plus but not required.
* High school degree or GED required; Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Grade 15
* Salary is commensurate with experience. PHMC offers an extremely competitive benefits package to its employees, including but not limited to paid time off for personal, sick, vacation and holidays; health and dental insurance; company paid pension plan; a 403B tax deferred annuity plan; flexible spending account; and, transportation benefits program. Part-time employees are still eligible for all benefits, which are prorated based on the number of hours worked.
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service