Security Specialist Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Security Specialist. The Security Specialist is a key individual contributor to the controls governance team responsible for regulatory, policy, and controls mapping as part of efforts to ensure control owners understand their regulatory and policy requirements. In this role, the candidate will utilize their technical and business knowledge to perform detailed mapping, drive engagement with control owners, and surface potential gaps between controls and regulatory/policy requirements.
- Responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls
- Team is responsible for the management of the program/project management teams
- Information Security Regulation & Standards experience
- Issue/Risk Management coordination and remediation/Agile/Scrum
- Ability to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
- Broad knowledge of information security principles (e.g. access control)
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
- Effective communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field or commensurate experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit URL blocked - click to apply.