Our client has 2 immediate needs for Senior Developers to join their growing team. The company is leading its industry in growth and in customer experience.
The Full-Stack Developersarea hands-on role with responsibility for deliveringmodule/service level design to delivery to thecompany's key products. The role also involves in working with the product owner and architect to ensure compliance and overall security and quality standards of the company. Mentoring is also a key part of this role. Working on this high-volume, security intensive application, the Full-Stack Developer uses automation frameworks for testing and deployment.
--Design and Develop software applications and solutions based on documented business and system requirements. Write, edit, and debug code for assigned projects. Understand how applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them.
--Provide assistance to the testing team and support personnel as needed to resolve application issues. Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
--Take ownership of the delivery schedule and quality of work. Provide input and estimates about the effort required to build desired functionality.
--Design applications for stability, scalability, and performance. Design solutions to problematic programming.
--Use Test-driven Development (TDD) techniques to specify a detailed, executable design for your solution
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Strong in all layers of the development process from front-end HTML to DB and model layers.
- 5+ years of development experience with programming
- Minimum 3 years working in Agile environment
- Microservices architecture
- Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Effectively meet deadlines and troubleshoot issues while handling multiple priorities and projects
- Able to work independently with limited direction and/or in a team capacity to handle complex technical issues while ensuring timely solutions
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong writing/documentation skills
Attention To Detail