To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lancaster, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PART-TIME PAID PROGRAM INTERN - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Geo Reentry Services, LLC. • Lancaster, CA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Facility: ANTELOPE VALLEY DRC
Compensation Base: $12.00 Per Hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under direct supervision, this intern position assists with data entry and reporting at a facility and observes and participates in participant program activities.
The position will be for 10 hrs per week; Flexible hours possible on weekends.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Under direct supervision, checks-in all participants entering the facility.
- Assists with the initial intake process with participants to completion, including intake paperwork, input into Company database, and assignment of groups and other services.
- Provides general office administration duties including answering phones and provides general customer service to all who enter the facility including participants customers and the general public.
- Files, prepares charts and performs data entry as assigned.
- Maintains clinical charts (electronic and hard copy versions) for caseload and ensures all documentation is completed in accordance with established deadlines and program policies.
- Assists Case Managers with case coordination, communication with appropriate official agencies, and preparation and distribution of reports
- Participates in compilation of data and program reporting functions.
- Participates in staff meetings, seminars and workshops, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current enrollment in an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree program in Criminal Justice, Human Services or a related field.
- Knowledge of the fields of addictions or mental health counseling preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage and organize time.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Equal Opportunity Employer