To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
World Wide Business Development - Healthcare
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 29 days ago
Do you have a passion for healthcare technologies? Are you an expert in how hospitals can use cloud technology to enhance their patients’ experience, or have expertise working with health care payers to optimize the consumer health journey? Do you want to help shape the technology that is used by health care companies across the globe and work closely with them to drive innovation across the industry? Do you thrive in a cross-functional environment, working closely with some of the best and brightest in the world?
Join the Amazon Web Services (AWS) healthcare team to develop and execute on the strategy to grow our presence in this industry and work with the world’s largest and most innovative companies. Our team focuses on increasing technology adoption of cloud computing for healthcare organizations by engaging directly with technical leaders, C-level executives and influencers at all levels across the industry and around the world. Bring your business background, technical depth, and communication skills needed to help further establish Amazon as the cloud leader in the healthcare industry.
As the Worldwide Business Development Leader for Healthcare, you will be part of the WW healthcare leadership team that shapes and delivers on a global healthcare strategy to help the healthcare ecosystem transform. Your responsibilities will include engaging with C-suite customers across healthcare organizations to deepen our relationships, working with strategic industry partners, attending and speaking at industry events to drive thought leadership, leading the process to guide our healthcare solutions, and creating significant business opportunities for AWS. You will work closely with the AWS sales leadership in engaging with healthcare organizations to drive their key interactions with clients. You will work with solution architects to develop and promote cloud patterns and solutions for the industry, including areas like precision medicine and digital therapeutics. You will work closely with the AWS product and services teams to help evolve AWS offerings for more rapid adoption by customers.
The ideal candidate will have both business or consulting background, with experience working with healthcare customers, with demonstrated experience interacting at the CxO/VP level, with a deep understand of technology. She/he should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytical about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. She/he will have a proven track record of leading and driving multiple complex initiatives to meet business objectives, a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong data and metrics bias, a good understanding of industry ecosystems, and a passion for helping them transform using cloud technologies. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
• The right candidate will have 7-10 years of relevant work experience in technology-enabled consulting, product management, product marketing, business development, and/or transformation roles in the enterprise across healthcare.
• Client experience and the ability to have peer-to-peer engagements with CxOs is preferred.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
• Passion for cloud technologies – working knowledge and experience in cloud computing, and specifically their application and regulations in Healthcare, with relevant technical knowledge in areas such as database systems, IoT, core distributed computing concepts, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc. and ability to go deep into technologies key to the industry.
• Education- BA or BS; MBA is desired; technical background with Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background is highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure technologies highly desired.
• Passion for the healthcare industry – good understanding of how the healthcare industry (both provider and payer) operates and the unique characteristics of the industry ecosystem. Advanced research experience and understanding of clinical genomics is a plus.
• Technical knowledge of healthcare provider and payer applications, platforms, and data ecosystem, with ability to go deep on technical aspects to understand current and future customer needs and present AWS technical benefits.
• Operational excellence mind-set and experience. Data driven. Excellent problem-solving skills. Adept at simplifying complexity and developing scalable propositions.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results across worldwide setting. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
• Intimate knowledge of the healthcare value chain and the application of technology to modernize is a plus.
• Education- a PhD, RN or MD is preferred; coupled with technical background with Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background is highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure technologies highly desired.
This position must be located at one of our U.S. AWS Corp. offices with a preference for Seattle.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age.