Administrative Assistant Highly visible role, opportunity for growth
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a nonprofit organization committed to assisting low income individuals with affordable housing opportunities.
• Due to growth, they are hiring an Administrative Assistant in their Columbia location.
• Their mission is to revitalize declining neighborhood and assisting low income children, youth, and families.
• The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork.
• Employees participate in community outreach and revitalizing activities
• They are invested in giving back
• The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within
• They offer excellent benefits, including competitive salary and wages, health dental and vision insurance, retirement plan, and tuition reimbursement.
• Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
• Workplace is fun and friendly. Lots of free food! Work is interesting.
• Friendly staff, excellent upper management
Preferred Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
• 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
• Experience working with nonprofit and housing
Hardworking And Dedicated