What You Can Expect:
Do you share a passion for industry leading excellence, service, and a fun work environment? We are looking for a Campus GL Accountant to join our family!
The Campus GL Accountant maintains, analyzes and verifies financial records and preparation of financial and statistical reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and inputs journal entries with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger and subsidiary accounts monthly and maintains appropriate supporting documentation of assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Reviews financial statements for proper accounting treatment of revenue and expense items.
- Generates ad-hoc reports and assists management with interpretation and analysis of such reports.
- Actively engages with facility and home office leadership regarding monthly financial results.
- Partners and consults with facility and home office personnel on accounting-related issues.
- Provides training on accounting and related systems to Company personnel as needed.
- Prepares audit schedules and other reports for external auditors.
- Periodic travel including overnight stay as necessary.
Trilogy Health ServicesText One Of Our Recruiters:
Meredith (419) 951-0423What We're Looking For:
- Pursuing or a recent graduate with a four (4) year degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
Life At Trilogy:
- One (1) to three (3) years accounting experience. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
- Exemplary knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!