The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.What will I be doing?
As an Administrative Assistant in our global marketing organization, you will provide administrative support as it relates to maintaining calendars, coordinating meetings, travel itineraries, expense reports, processing invoices, and developing and maintaining documents and presentation materials. You will provide support at the Vice President level and ensure your leaders stay on-target and aware of all priorities while also building positive partnerships with our global team and external partners. Your organization and attention to detail will be critical to the success of smooth and efficient daily operational functions.
More specifically, you will:
What are we looking for?
- Schedule and handle the leader's calendars, including booking travel itineraries. You will arrange and confirm reservation and meeting dates, locations, equipment and catering. This includes keeping track of VISAS needed for travel, passport renewals etc.
- Coordinate and connect with fellow administrative assistants to schedule meetings and/or external outings for senior executives and teams.
- Complete and submit expense reports.
- Create and/or prepare documents, reports, correspondences, emails and presentations and takes meeting minutes as required.
- Act as a liaison within the Global Marketing Department and between Hilton's other departments as well as between external advertising, PR and marketing agencies and suppliers.
- Maintain lists, files and office equipment/supplies.
- Track and maintain budgets and processing and tracking of invoices.
- Maintain and input all payroll functions.
- Complete special projects as required.
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- A teammate, who can build positive cross-functional relationships
- Takes initiative and works independently while managing up successfully
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Flexibility to accommodate leaders when traveling internationally
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of administrative experience
- Experience handling more than one executive's calendar
- Experience accurately inputting information using computer word-processing, database and/or spreadsheet programs, specifically Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience supporting Senior Leaders in a large, global, highly matrixed environment
- Experience booking travel
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Prior experience and knowledge in the Hospitality industry
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked - click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Setting Up Files