You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Sign-on bonus: $4,000.00
- Department: Imaging / Computerized Tomography
- Schedule: Part-Time Weekend Option Premium Pay, Saturday-Sunday 9am-9:30pm
- Hospital: Ascension Saint Thomas West
- Location: Nashville, TN
For over 100 years, Saint Thomas West Hospital has proved to be Nashville’s premier healthcare provider with a mission to serve all persons, with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable, while improving the health of individuals and communities. Our Imaging department has a positive and supportive work environment, and encourages professional development to those interested through cross-training opportunities.
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Perform computerized tomographic procedures for the diagnosis of disease and injury according to protocols established by radiologists.
- Prepare and position patients and select anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Prepare and administer contrast media and/or medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Observe patient during procedure and report abnormal activity.
- Monitor protocols and recommend updates or refinements as warranted.
- Follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
One or more of the following required:
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Computed Tomography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High School diploma equivalency with 2 years of cumulative experience OR Associate's degree/Technical degree OR 4 years of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Saint Thomas in Tennessee is one of the largest healthcare providers in the state. Offering rewarding careers across 12 hospital campuses and a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics, and rehabilitation facilities, you will find an environment that allows you to thrive and create a career path you love. As we continue to grow, we need compassionate caregivers, like you, to join us and influence care across our communities.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CT Technologist poster or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CT Technologist poster.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CT Technologist
- Health Physics
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ASC-10223_246478
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.