Kforce has a client in Arlington, VA that is seeking a Principal DevOps Engineer/Architect. In this role, the Principal DevOps Engineer/Architect will own the infrastructure and uptime of their platform that facilitates resource-intensive analysis, enabling them to solve challenging problems in today's power markets.
Do you have experience architecting and implementing DevOps ecosystems? Have you been involved in DevOps strategy during a time of rapid growth? Our client is a fast-growing quantitative investment management including downtown LA. Our client is looking for a motivated individual with a mind for increasing productivity and creating and implementing software systems and solutions on a firm-wide level. You will excel in this role if you love cloud computing and helping people use it to solve real world problems. If this sound like you, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 7-15+ years of DevOps experience
Experience with the following:
- AWS stack
- CI/CD (CircleCI, Travis, Jenkins)
- Linux server administration
- Databases and data warehousing
- Working knowledge of Python
- Kubernetes not required
- Excellent communication skills and team focused mentality
- Willingness to dive deeply into the details of a problem
- Comfort working both individually as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Cloud Computing
- Continuous Integration
- Data Warehousing