Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a contract opportunity for a Stability Administrator with our client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry, located in Jacksonville, FL. Please send your resume to Alicia Cali at Email blocked - click to apply or call at 216.256.7768.
- Sets up stability studies, pulls samples and submits samples for testing to various testing labs per required time increments.
- Creates reminders and keeps track of upcoming pulls per Protocol.
- Keep track of samples testing submitted to various testing labs.
- Collects and Reviews data to ensure meets acceptance criteria per Stability Protocol.
- Enters/verifies stability data in excel spreadsheets and formats data for presentation and approval.
- Maintains hard copies of all study documentation in binders.
- Conducts daily, monthly, and quarterly inspections.
- Filing, answering phone calls/emails.
- Education: High School diploma required. However, science background or similar industry preferred.
- 2 years work experience preferred in administrative or data driven environment.
- Attention to detail required.
- Basic mathematic skills required.
- Good communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be familiar with computers and Microsoft software.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel.
- Able to learn new program systems.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply